Promising Website For Outdoor Lovers
There is a website I have found that seems like a great start for planning outdoor adventures. Take a look at caliparks.org. I’ll go over a few of the pros and cons of this website.
- You can search for state parks near your zip code or on a map.
- You can search locations based on what you feel like doing (through the homepage) such as biking, beaches, camping, and even dog parks!
- You can look at specific parks and there are small icons alerting you to what is available there (fishing, hiking, swimming).
- There are some nice photos of each park.
- You can link to the CA state park department for your selected park to get more info (contact, hours of operation, reservations).
- When you want more info, it directs you to a different website (not a one stop website).
- The map tool is nice, but it seems to freeze or slow down when using it.
- Some of the pictures are not the greatest (they appear to be from instagram users who submit them,).
I hope this website will help those of you who are looking for outdoor activities here in California. I hope we can see the website as it continues to improve!
More posts on Health:
This information is for educational purposes only. Seek the advice of a health specialist before making any changes to your healthcare.